The longest off-piste powder runs in the Alps, served up by the best heliski guides in a historic alpine setting.
While Zermatt’s expansive lift system that links to the Italian resort of Cervinia is well-known, many people don’t realize that it is also the best access point in Switzerland for heliskiing, with the most certified landing zones. And on the Italian side, which is not as regulated as in Switzerland, there are endless possibilities, with runs ending on both sides of the border. Everything from steep runs like the couloirs of the Château des Dames to 3-hour descents from 4200m on Monte Rosa, all the way down to Zermatt, a true glacier adventure ski experience.
Descend the final run of the Haute Route, from the Tête de Valpelline, traversing beneath the formidable North Face of the Matterhorn, all the way to an incredible mountain restaurant in a tiny farming hamlet. Or if conditions are right, maybe test yourself on one of the classic steep runs that come into shape in the late spring, like the Marinelli Couloir, Europe’s longest, at over 2500m.
Each day will depend on conditions, and our guides will decide the best direction to head. Depart from the Air Zermatt helipad right in town, or go up the lifts for an early run while the clouds clear, then call in the pilot from either the Swiss or Italian side. Untracked powder stretches before you in every direction, and the hardest decision you’ll have to make is where to go for lunch at the end of the day.
Price: Winter 2017/18 - March & April
From CHF 8'295/pp based on a group of 4 persons
- Arrival and departure VIP transfer, GVA - Geneva International Airport
- 7 nights accommodation, double occ. including breakfast and all taxes
- Mont Cervin Palace 5*, Zermatt
- Premium quality ski demo x 6 days (randonée skis & poles)
- 6 Days guided resort, backcountry and heli-skiing with a UIAGM mountain guide
- 6 days Zermatt/Cervinia Skipass
- Use of Barryvox Pulse avalanche transceiver (option to add-on ABS airbag backpack)
- All ski transfers required for daily itinerary (taxis and transfers on guests private time are payable directly at the time of service)
- 4 Heliski drops, additional drops can be booked a la carte
- Emergency helicopter evacuation Insurance
- EE Personalized concierge & assistance through out your stay (dinner / nightclub reservations, massage, local insider advice)
- All taxes
CONTACT US to start planning your custom Zermatt Heli-ski itinerary this winter.