Ski the bucket-list Haute Route using a helicopter for the best off-piste descents, while resting comfortably in 5-star hotels each night.
While the Haute Route has been on adventurers’ life list for over a century, the famed route from Chamonix to Zermatt across the Alps’ highest peaks remains a serious winter endeavor – even in the modern era. But with the use of a helicopter, we have bridged the gap, allowing the discerning skier to score the best powder runs with minimal effort, nor having to stay in crowded alpine huts. Combining heli-skiing with the classic Haute Route itinerary, skiers can ski from Chamonix to Verbier to Zermatt, covering massive distances by day, and resting well in the villages by night.
The hip, young resort of Verbier is known as the freeride Mecca of Switzerland, while Zermatt has a rich history of alpinism and was one of the first tourist destinations, mountaineering epicenters, and ski resorts in the Alps. With some of Europe’s most impressive and expansive lift systems, the potential for world-class 2000m heli runs, and descents amongst the most spectacular peaks of the Alps, like the Matterhorn and Monte Rosa, this trip is a must for anyone who hasn’t experienced the old world’s ski culture firsthand. You will be pleased to stretch out at the finest five-star chalets or hotels in the ski world, while making the most classic descents of the Haute Route. After an exhilarating day of heli-skiing under the Matterhorn, your luggage will be awaiting you at your hotel in Zermatt, along with a massage, a fine dinner and a down comforter.
Price: Winter 2018/19 - March & April
From CHF 8'525/pp based on a group of 4 persons
- Arrival and departure VIP transfer, GVA - Geneva International Airport
- 7 nights accommodation, double occ. including breakfast and all taxes
- 4 nights The W 5*, Verbier
- 3 nights Mont Cervin Palace 5*, Zermatt
- Premium quality ski demo x 6 days (randonée skis & poles)
- 6 Days guided resort, backcountry, and heli-skiing with a UIAGM mountain guide
- Skipass as needed
- Use of Barryvox Pulse avalanche transceiver (option to add-on ABS airbag backpack)
- All ski transfers required for daily itinerary (taxis and transfers on guests private time are payable directly at the time of service)
- 6 Heliski drops along the Haute Route, additional drops can be booked a la carte
- Emergency helicopter evacuation Insurance
- EE Personalized concierge & assistance through out your stay (dinner / nightclub reservations, massage, local insider advice)
- All taxes
CONTACT US to start planning your custom Heli Haute Route itinerary this winter.