The Swiss Alps are the ideal location for your next corporate trip - from luxury 5-star accommodation, to unique mountan experiences, heliskiing or just a relaxing location to treat your best clients or employees, we have your best interests at hand.
We believe that getting out of the office and tackling new challenges provides an opportunity for innovative, breakthrough thinking. Coworkers will get to know each other in a personal environment where corporate hierarchy no longer exists, creating trust that is often lacking in the conference room.
Whether you are looking to entertain a client to the highest level, or reward an employee for a job well done, Epic Europe offers inspiring venues and seamless event management for all your off-site events. We want to bring you to places where it’s easy to understand the bigger picture of sustainable growth and the importance of thinking together. Off-site meetings and unique events in the mountains drive employee engagement and enthusiasm while offering a chance for holistic business development.
We can also work with you to co-create unique team building experiences that blend outdoor activities with focused workshop discussions for lasting change.
Experiences that stay with you:
- Workshops in a 16th century castle surrounded by snow-covered mountains.
- Team building and leadership events next to a pristine alpine lake in Ticino.
- Gaining new perspectives while hiking above Europe’s largest glacier - the Aletsch UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Enjoying time with colleagues under the “Mondschein” full-moon skiing followed by midnight fondue at a mountain hut.
- Learning about the meaning of leadership from America’s Cup experts and sailors - and then seeing for yourselves while crewing for an evening summer regatta on Lake Geneva.
- Treating your VIP clients or rewarding top performing employees to the legendary Lauberhorn ski races under the shadow of the Eiger, with access to VIP areas and celebrations with champions.
- Strengthening group dynamics during an early morning truffle hunt and reflecting on well-being and values over a private wine tasting in Barolo.
- Transferring what you’ve learned about the process of cheese-making from terre-to-table to your company’s value chain - while enjoying lunch on a sunny alpine terrace.